Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
880 Posts
Since I been on here. Any of the ol boys still here? .
I was on here about 10 years ago, mind you I wasn't very old then (20). I just returned too after a long hiatus. Have seen a few familiar names, but not as many as I remember.

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Some familiar names here still for sure! We basically put sled work on pause in 2010 when we lost Horn and when we entered local politics. Still have a crap load of parts, sleds and what not. I am tinkering on some old late nineties sled in my shop, thats about it.
Great too see some familiar names on here, and new ones!

What about you Wildoat?

Stangfire, the sleds in your profile were definitely ones we serviced and sold parts for.

Cheers MelroseMafia!

I remember the Kawasaki Kid name thats for sure

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hey Cam. I used to go by "Larimee" on here. Used to come see you guys with Tracksidedown, and your brother did a bunch of work on my Pro X.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Some familiar names here still for sure! We basically put sled work on pause in 2010 when we lost Horn and when we entered local politics. Still have a crap load of parts, sleds and what not. I am tinkering on some old late nineties sled in my shop, thats about it.
Great too see some familiar names on here, and new ones!

What about you Wildoat?

Stangfire, the sleds in your profile were definitely ones we serviced and sold parts for.

Cheers MelroseMafia!

I remember the Kawasaki Kid name thats for sure
Went turbo, spent the last few days setting the valves, lol.

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I sure miss the tinkering with the sleds. Glad you are still in it and going strong Wildoat!

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey Cam. I used to go by "Larimee" on here. Used to come see you guys with Tracksidedown, and your brother did a bunch of work on my Pro X.
Hey Larimee/Pitsons! How the hell are ya? Been way too damn long. I am starting to get the bug again......
wish my body was in better shape lol

·
Registered
29 Posts
Doing good Cam. Retired from the WFD a few years ago and moved to BC. Got into some mountain riding. Having a blast. Seen Tracksidedown last September. He's still the same! Haha. Say hi to Bull for me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts