Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
buying a dalton kit for my 05 zr900 what do people think[/b]
i didnt think dalton sold kits already made up for the zr900 they will just tell you what is popular and go from there

·
Banned
8,664 Posts
i'm pretty happy with my 05 zr, but if you get the kit and it's an improvement over stock, let me know, i'd be interested if so.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Just buy thier adjustable arms and add a couple degrees start and a couple degrees less finish and add as much weight to it as you can. Save your money, clutch kits are usually junk. I should start selling clutch kits, alot of people on here waste thier money on them

·
Registered
8,475 Posts
Just buy thier adjustable arms and add a couple degrees start and a couple degrees less finish and add as much weight to it as you can. Save your money, clutch kits are usually junk. I should start selling clutch kits, alot of people on here waste thier money on them[/b]
I concur with this statement.

Springs are normally way too heavy as well in clutch kits and they only work good in about 300 feet on hardpack or on farm implements.

You also have the mystical diamond drive to contend with, you are better to get tips on here and "save your money."

1 - 5 of 5 Posts