Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried d&d's lightweight single pipe that goes into the stock silencer.

·
Premium Member
6,057 Posts
Don't forget the MBRP can! The sound of that can rocks! No horsepower gains, just a nice crisp, deep, sound!

·
Premium Member
6,057 Posts
Originally posted by jasonstruzik@Mar 7 2003, 11:52 PM
have you heard a jaws can yet? you'll forget about mbrp,dd,and bkmc
No, I haven't heard it. In fact, I have never even heard of that brand. :huh: Is there someway I could get my hands on some audio of what it would sound like? I have posted audio of the MBRP on this site, but the Jaws one would be nice too? How does it sound? Tinny? Or deep burbully?

·
Registered
80 Posts
sound like i got a set of pipes on it. i am a exaust man from boats to dirt bikes and i really like it! for 80 dollars us you can't go wrong. but there is a catch.

·
Premium Member
6,057 Posts
Originally posted by jasonstruzik@Mar 7 2003, 11:59 PM
sound like i got a set of pipes on it. i am a exaust man from boats to dirt bikes and i really like it! for 80 dollars us you can't go wrong. but there is a catch.
Oh Boy, there is always one of those? Wow! $80! You can't go wrong? I would like to see it and hear it in person!

What is the catch?

·
Registered
31 Posts
I HAVE A D&D PIPE ON MY F-7 AND IT ROCKS.THE CLUTHCHING IS CRUSHAL THROW. STOCK CLUTHCHING WITH A HELIX CHANGE IS BETTER THAN THERE CLUTCH KIT.NOT BIG GAINS JUST 1TO 2 MPH FASTER ON STALKER RADAR GUN.

·
Banned
135 Posts
With all the trail closure problems why would you want to pu6t a can on? And please don't say it's quieter than a stock one. Maybe at an idle but not when your riding it harder.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
trail closure,that's why I was asking about the pipe that goes into the stock silencer more power with no noise.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts