Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody heard anything good about D&D's Y pipe. I want to know if it's worth bolting on. They list it as the biggest hp bang for the buck.

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
dang! i like yours too!!! that would like damn nice next to my speedwerx pipe... but it is something that can wait

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
Originally posted by F7SNOPRO01@Sep 22 2005, 09:47 PM
i like mine :banana:  :banana:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=887968
[/quote]

It looks like that thing is painted blue....is it? Do they all come from D&D looking like that???

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
well why does it look blue?

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Flash color?
:beer:

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
true true

·
Registered
303 Posts
I run sleds on th asphalt and with the stock y pipe the sled ran 10.40 at 121 when I bolted the d&d y pipe on the sled went 10.27 at 123 so it is worth about 2-3 mph and about a tenth in a 1/4 mile

·
Premium Member
286 Posts
where can i order D&D gear to for sleds? I search it on the net and all i get is pipes for bikes. thanks

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
ddracing.com
315 376 8013

·
Registered
153 Posts
Has there been any testing with the F6 yet? Just trying to see if it is worth the money on the 6 looks like it makes sense on the 7.
Jake.

·
Registered
202 Posts
How's the D&D Y-pipe with the BMP pipe mod? Is it a good match?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Originally posted by power23@Sep 23 2005, 06:43 PM
How's the D&D Y-pipe with the BMP pipe mod?  Is it a good match?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=889192
[/quote]
Looking at Bikemans dyno sheets you gain .7 hp at 7700 rpm, I would buy it all from Bikeman,tech support is great from Bikeman. you are lucky if you can get through to D & d they don't even answer emails.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Just ordered one up today from D&D & they were really helpful with the info but they're on backorder for 2 weeks thanks for all the posts. It's September already & my thumb is a itch'n. -NICE!!!

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
I picked one up at Nelson's sno-show a couple of weeks ago from there trailer. I love DnD's stuff, I see them at least twice a year at snow shows.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts