Hardcore Sledder banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Yep its got the Rad valve set up. They actually call for you to drop your jetting one size so I've got some safety margin for the pipe.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I didn't change anything , I see it as "jetting" up for the pipe one size. So I'll always have a sightly rich condition.

·
Registered
70 Posts
True.....but I traded sleds with a buddy this weekend.....('02 ZR 800EFI CC)....and even though the weight isn't that much different....the ZR felt heavy. Even though the Firecat isn't the featherweight that AC said it was going to be....its still light. Although it doesn't do the cool ZR wheelies that my buddys 800 does!!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Yeah my buddy has a ZR 9 sp and it felt heavy up front until we put a D+D single on. And his does wheelie much better. But I hook up and pull away better. :p

·
Registered
70 Posts
REALLY?? Against a ZR9......thats impressive......I love my F7....haven't played with it like you or others have.....but am VERY impressed with its potential

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Yesterday we both lined up against a couple Pro-x's and a 800 XCSP, we jumped out front and spent most of the lake looking across at each other. Then he hit a hard pack trail a pulled away while I frantically searched for a hard pack trail of my own. :p

Seriously, if his didn't convert so such torque into wheelies he would beat me every time. Right now it comes down to whoever gets the "jump".

21 - 31 of 31 Posts