Hardcore Sledder banner

D&D Monster Single Pipe

2K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  ZRman_31 
#1 ·
hey i was on BMP and i seen they have the single listed and i was wondering if any one knew anything about it sounds purrty good low end torque

#4 ·
Originally posted by PLUMMER@Sep 21 2005, 10:03 PM
Confucious say what pipe you talkin about the D&D ,. or BMP???????  and you too Zr8guy ??????

Rename the post ??????? match pipe with corect power ??????
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=886378
[/quote]

your what hurts??? :frech11:

bikeman is selling the D&D on his site... go look for yourself...

:fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy:

#5 ·
BMP is selling the D&D single. Not big bottom end torque on stock f7. Pipe is designed for f9, and works real well on f8. Does make good top end power on stock f7, though.

#7 ·
From the sounds of it, its a high flowing pipe that will take some heat to build power, so it will be doggy until then on the smaller bores. I'm still waiting for mine for the f8. A good pipe for the f7 would be the speedwerx, the monster is intended for the bigger bores like hallnracing stated.

#8 ·
Originally posted by zr8guy@Sep 21 2005, 10:13 PM
your what hurts???    :frech11:

bikeman is selling the D&D on his site...  go look for yourself...   
:fluffy:  :fluffy:  :fluffy:  :fluffy:  :fluffy:  :fluffy:  :fluffy:  :fluffy:  :fluffy:  :fluffy:  :fluffy:  :fluffy:  :fluffy:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=886404
[/quote]

My stomach from laughing at your post...... Glad you like the fluffy ones.........Clarification sometimes helps when posting.....I just goto the D&D site for info on their pipe.

#9 ·
lol ok ok ok i was on bikemanperformance.com ok got that PART i seen they had a new product there ok ok got that ?? it is the D&D single monster ok we clear lol i liked what they said about it but it didnt give a estimate on how much horse power gain

#10 ·
Originally posted by PLUMMER@Sep 21 2005, 08:23 PM
My stomach from laughing at  your post......  Glad you like the fluffy ones.........Clarification sometimes  helps when posting.....I just goto the D&D site for info on their pipe.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=886483
[/quote]
... they dont say ANYTHING ABOUT there pipes .. i see they have a few dyno charts on some stuff but nothing about the monster single

#12 ·
Originally posted by hallnracing@Sep 21 2005, 10:16 PM
BMP is selling the D&D single. Not big bottom end torque on stock f7. Pipe is designed for f9, and works real well on f8. Does make good top end power on stock f7, though.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=886408
[/quote]

heres my thinking... show me a single pipe that has proven gains in the feild low through mid range... i havent seen one yet thats proven to work IN THE FEILD... for stock/minor mods F7...

i plan on using this pipe, a boondocker, porting, timing, and maybe some intake, all together to make a complete package for a real performance increase bottom through top end... clutching too but thats another story...

if this pipe gives a significant top end increase for only $300+... then why spend $6, $7, or $800 for twin pipes?! :dunno:

all your going to do is add a pipe and thats it, id say keep your money...

:fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy:

#13 ·
Originally posted by HOUGH@Sep 22 2005, 05:06 PM
heres my thinking...  show me a single pipe that has proven gains in the feild low through mid range...  i havent seen one yet thats proven to work IN THE FEILD...  for stock/minor mods F7... 

i plan on using this pipe, a boondocker, porting, timing, and maybe some intake, all together to make a complete package for a real performance increase bottom through top end...  clutching too but thats another story... 

if this pipe gives a significant top end increase for only $300+...  then why spend $6, $7, or $800 for twin pipes?!  :dunno:

all your going to do is add a pipe and thats it, id say keep your money... 
:fluffy:  :fluffy:  :fluffy:  :fluffy:  :fluffy:  :fluffy:  :fluffy:  :fluffy:  :fluffy:  :fluffy:  :fluffy:  :fluffy:  :fluffy:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=887463
[/quote]
Very limited field testing with this pipe on stock bore f7 last spring. I would put it square in the middle between stock pipe and twin pipes, as far as performance increase. Definately better than any other single I've tried.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.