Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i was on BMP and i seen they have the single listed and i was wondering if any one knew anything about it sounds purrty good low end torque

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
from what ive heard... its the best of both worlds single and twins rolled into one... theres a good chance that i will aquire one for myself... :div20:

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Confucious say what pipe you talkin about the D&D ,. or BMP??????? and you too Zr8guy ??????

Rename the post ??????? match pipe with corect power ??????

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Originally posted by PLUMMER@Sep 21 2005, 10:03 PM
Confucious say what pipe you talkin about the D&D ,. or BMP???????  and you too Zr8guy ??????

Rename the post ??????? match pipe with corect power ??????
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=886378
[/quote]

your what hurts??? :frech11:

bikeman is selling the D&D on his site... go look for yourself...

:fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy:

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
BMP is selling the D&D single. Not big bottom end torque on stock f7. Pipe is designed for f9, and works real well on f8. Does make good top end power on stock f7, though.

·
Banned
1,883 Posts
From the sounds of it, its a high flowing pipe that will take some heat to build power, so it will be doggy until then on the smaller bores. I'm still waiting for mine for the f8. A good pipe for the f7 would be the speedwerx, the monster is intended for the bigger bores like hallnracing stated.

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Originally posted by zr8guy@Sep 21 2005, 10:13 PM
your what hurts???    :frech11:

bikeman is selling the D&D on his site...  go look for yourself...   
:fluffy:  :fluffy:  :fluffy:  :fluffy:  :fluffy:  :fluffy:  :fluffy:  :fluffy:  :fluffy:  :fluffy:  :fluffy:  :fluffy:  :fluffy:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=886404
[/quote]

My stomach from laughing at your post...... Glad you like the fluffy ones.........Clarification sometimes helps when posting.....I just goto the D&D site for info on their pipe.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lol ok ok ok i was on bikemanperformance.com ok got that PART i seen they had a new product there ok ok got that ?? it is the D&D single monster ok we clear lol i liked what they said about it but it didnt give a estimate on how much horse power gain

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by PLUMMER@Sep 21 2005, 08:23 PM
My stomach from laughing at  your post......  Glad you like the fluffy ones.........Clarification sometimes  helps when posting.....I just goto the D&D site for info on their pipe.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=886483
[/quote]
... they dont say ANYTHING ABOUT there pipes .. i see they have a few dyno charts on some stuff but nothing about the monster single

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Originally posted by hallnracing@Sep 21 2005, 10:16 PM
BMP is selling the D&D single. Not big bottom end torque on stock f7. Pipe is designed for f9, and works real well on f8. Does make good top end power on stock f7, though.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=886408
[/quote]

heres my thinking... show me a single pipe that has proven gains in the feild low through mid range... i havent seen one yet thats proven to work IN THE FEILD... for stock/minor mods F7...

i plan on using this pipe, a boondocker, porting, timing, and maybe some intake, all together to make a complete package for a real performance increase bottom through top end... clutching too but thats another story...

if this pipe gives a significant top end increase for only $300+... then why spend $6, $7, or $800 for twin pipes?! :dunno:

all your going to do is add a pipe and thats it, id say keep your money...

:fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy:

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Originally posted by HOUGH@Sep 22 2005, 05:06 PM
heres my thinking...  show me a single pipe that has proven gains in the feild low through mid range...  i havent seen one yet thats proven to work IN THE FEILD...  for stock/minor mods F7... 

i plan on using this pipe, a boondocker, porting, timing, and maybe some intake, all together to make a complete package for a real performance increase bottom through top end...  clutching too but thats another story... 

if this pipe gives a significant top end increase for only $300+...  then why spend $6, $7, or $800 for twin pipes?!  :dunno:

all your going to do is add a pipe and thats it, id say keep your money... 
:fluffy:  :fluffy:  :fluffy:  :fluffy:  :fluffy:  :fluffy:  :fluffy:  :fluffy:  :fluffy:  :fluffy:  :fluffy:  :fluffy:  :fluffy:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=887463
[/quote]
Very limited field testing with this pipe on stock bore f7 last spring. I would put it square in the middle between stock pipe and twin pipes, as far as performance increase. Definately better than any other single I've tried.

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
i can not stand the guy that things adding a pipe to his sled will make it the biggest and baddest thing on snow... as HOUGH stated, you must have a combination of motor mods today to make it work

1 - 14 of 14 Posts