Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone have ne news on the light pipe, i havn't seen anyone posting about it, i did notice its 200 for pipe 200 for can...?

hows that work with efi?

·
Registered
202 Posts
Well what I was told earlier this year...from the dealer was that D&D...was in the making for the pipes and that they were leaning towards quiet pipes...so I decided not to get them..cause I'm for the loud sound...that makes people know you have power under the hood...so I juss stuck with a MBRP can..this was for a F5...and they said its the same for F7...pretty quiet pipes...although they should have a HP increase juss not as loud as some people would prefer... :)

·
Registered
986 Posts
Dont really help , not worth the money

·
Registered
395 Posts
Well, I'll let you know. Just put one on with a Black Magic canister. Also have the v force reeds, and D&D's +3 keyway, sperdwerx air intake. My clutch kit is from Goodwin. Going to Munising tonite. ;)

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by likkerpig@Feb 27 2003, 09:52 AM
don't bother modding an EFI sled.
come on now, u must be kidding. my zr 600 efi is modded with pipes and reeds and gears and clutch kit.

·
Premium Member
7,417 Posts
don't bother modding an EFI sled[/b]
what are you nuts???!!!!

My old zr (now arcticrider600's) would keep up with zr800's bottom to top!! if we were cruising at 60 and nailed it the 8 could pull but would always get the holeshot. 500' at snodeo on ice no traction the 800's were getting 83-84 I was getting 82-83

·
Registered
86 Posts
I have the DD pipes and can on my f5/720 and it sounds great. I would not want it any louder. nice sound when the engine gets into the pipes. It is a little louder at idle than the stock f5 you can tell there is hp under the hood.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts