Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tried the D&D Fuel Pressure regulator? At $99 it seems that if it does the Job a lot better value than the boondocker. Reading the Boondocker reports it sounds like fattening it up everywhere works well so a 5psi boost everywhere(from the regulator - what does this equte to on a Boondocker?) is more than enough. Is it easy to get to the regulator to change it, or is it buried?

What about the D&D Single Pipe, any field Reports.

I have Bulls-eyes, thinking of ordering the Y-Pipe, Single, Pipe Fuel Pressure Regulator and D&D Clutch Kit.

What tools do I need to change the Helix and Spring in the Secondary?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Not sure where u r located, but seems like you'd be a good candidate for a dyno session (no, I am not in the business).

My pipe mod mfg recommeded a fuel reducer as the mod apparently richens up the top end. Reality is I am somewhat guessing by the psi guage at wot. I could be leaving HP on the table, or I could be just over the edge. A good dyno will dial me in to max safe HP. I think when mixing various engine/fuel mods a good dyno is the best couple hundred you can spend. Just my $.02

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
The regulator is for use on the very lean crossfires and m-sleds with stock pipe/y-pipe combo. Boondocker required for single pipe.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.