Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dead1dave and myself were at the 1/8th Mile Nationals yesterday at NYIRP. This is usually where we race on the 1/4 mile, but they only run the 1/8th during the annual Labor Day weekend event. Since it was open time trails for a good part of the day, we took advantage and started trying some different clutch setups. Boy did it pay off. My D&D F9 (#GX72) went down the 1/8th in 5.88 @113.70 MPH while Dave (#626) was right behind me at 5.97 @112 MPH with his D&D F9SS. We have been waiting for some time for the dryer and cooler temps to arrive and yesterday was nice at 75* and no humidity. The track was excellent as usual, but we were really wanting to run the full 1/4 to see what our times would be then. That will come soon as the temps fall and will go even faster! :banana:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by evilF7@Sep 4 2005, 10:10 AM
Good job guys can't wait to see what there doing on the 1/4 mile.. :banana:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=860408
[/quote]
Yeah, I would have loved to run the full 1/4 mile that day. With that 1/8th mile time, I should have made it into the high 9.40s. As long as something stupid didn't happen down track. I would have really had to slow down to miss it.

Originally posted by predator711@Sep 4 2005, 09:05 PM
Great job guys!!    :div20:  Bill are you still in 1st place in your point series....Can I have your autograph now? :dunno:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=860895
[/quote]
After losing in the finals Friday night, I'm back in first place by myself. Still no autograph. :wut60: Maybe if I finally win the championship. :frech11:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts