Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We figured everyone was tired of seeing freestyle ramp jumping so we went and hit some bigger natural style jumps. Once again huge thanks to The The CUSTOM SLED SHOP,Tekrider, Fly and OTSFF for helpin us out!
Heres a pic, follow the link to a bunch more pics and videos!

LINK TO JUMPING PICS AND VIDEOS

On a side note people keep ruining our jumps, please if you happen to see a jump that someone obviously spent alot of time building don't ruin it! Someone decided it would be cool to crawl up our jump then pinn it off the lip totally ruining it by making a huge trench. If you don't know how to jump please stay off.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Hey Brendon; If you are planning on using your jump this weekend at the pit you might want to bring some snow with you... Looks like some kids were using your jump again.... Actually the kids mother was. Her last name is nature. Good luck! J I think I will go fishing in a boat this weekend.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
COOOOOOO[/b]
Kevo wanna lend us your sled for a bit so we can jump this thing easier?Haha

Hey Brendon; If you are planning on using your jump this weekend at the pit you might want to bring some snow with you... Looks like some kids were using your jump again.... Actually the kids mother was. Her last name is nature. Good luck! J I think I will go fishing in a boat this weekend.[/b]
I'm sure the 2pm jump club will still find a way to ride...unlike those 8am trail cruisers!

Who needs snow!

·
Registered
670 Posts
i see that shop all the time and wonder what the name of it was, i saw that dukes of hazard sled there and wanted it ever since lol

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
that looks pretty short for 100 feet. how fast are you coming into it ?[/b]
Wide open on a 440 snopro, no guages so tough to say exactly. However fast a 440 can get goin in around 1000ft on uneaven ground.

i see that shop all the time and wonder what the name of it was, i saw that dukes of hazard sled there and wanted it ever since lol[/b]
Yeah its The Custom Sled Shop/Custom powersports. The general lee sled may be up for sale after the season...contact cat1000 on this site if you're interested.

·
Registered
670 Posts
i saw one at ede performance but its the f7 so i think i willl look at that sometime, but anyway nice jumps, wish i was fearless

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah, This one is a 440 race chassis. Its amazing how much better the rider foreward setup feels then a regular firecat. I guess weighing around 420lbs helps out a lot too.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
that thing is sweet, much does it take to put that thing on the trail[/b]
It depends how far you want to convert it. Low compression domes will allow you to run pump gas. You would likely want to put a bigger gas tank on it, i believe the stock tank is only about 5 gallons. Check out the arctic cat>440/race forum on this site for tons of info on trail conversions.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts