Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I'm gonna opt to customise my sons 120 seat, rather than buy a new style.

I'm not sure who does this kind of work though. :dunno: I don't skimp on quality so any decent suggestions would be appreciated.

I'm looking at removing the "trunk" portion of the seat, and level it off with the rest of the seat. I've seen the boss style seat, and I'm not sure I like it to much.

Arctic Cat had these types of seat for sale for a couple hundred bucks, but the part number is now discontinued. :banghead:

I'm willing to travel within Manitoba.

THX :div20:

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
You would think anyone who does upholestry would be able to do what you need. Glen's in Brandon has done a few sled seat in his day, and did one on my old JD Spitfire..but thats a lot of years ago. Just an idea....

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Try Ron's custom upolstry on Regent Ave. Seen some custom sled seats in there on occasion.

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Lloyd Gering, near Garson/Tyndall. 268-4118
He does custom stuff and specializes in vintage restoration.

·
Registered
82 Posts
dave cheetham in winnipeg...cheethams soil services....he does awesome work and he did do and maybe still does the blair morgan racing team seats.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Hey racer447 is Dave Still doing shock rebuilds, he was doingt them for a few years. Yeah his seat work is really nice he does some great detail work.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I'm not real sure if he is still doing shock rebuilds. I race with his son and am a mechanic at headingley sport shop in the winter so i do my own. You would have to call and ask i guess.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts