Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any pictures of a pro-x with a all white hood. I will be painting a new project and was wondering how it would look. Post any other custom paint jobs too. Just starting to get ideas

·
Registered
209 Posts
Thinking about painting my ProX also. I have an 03 800 and was thinking of getting the black bellypan and either going all black, black hood with some white accents or designs, half white/half black hood blended in some way, or half red/half black hood blended some way. Anybody got any ideas or any photoshop guru's on here?

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Not to bust in on your post, but I'd like to see pro xs with custom graphics as well. I've been thinking about taking my X2 graphics off and replacing them with '04 pro xr 440 flame decals, but stickers are mighty expensive if it looks like crap.

·
Registered
221 Posts
i was going to do it too, but then i thought about it and it will decrease the value on the sled for sure. so im thinking about buying a second hood and saving the stock one. heres a pic of a all black pro x. not mine though.

·
Registered
4,990 Posts
mine will soon be customized more than now. i will get a pic up when the new hood is done

1 - 6 of 6 Posts