Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
took all the blk&yellow &whiten stripes off my team arctic, changed nose air intake piece to black and ordered 03 440 sno-pro stickers for the nose

·
Registered
720 Posts
Removed all the warning decals on the dash and rear bar. I pulled off the "700" stickers on the tunnel because the straps to my trunk bag covered them. I also added a Hardcoresledder sticker to the tunnel. :)

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
yea, i also removed the ugly warning decals, like half us need to read them anyway
warning should say, check coolant for air bubble before riding or you wont be riding!!!

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
i removed my standard graphics and then painted the yellow and black stripes on the hood. after that i clearcoated the entire hood .

Attachments

·
Registered
772 Posts
:ph34r: i havent added a thing or taken anything off..my sled is bone stock... haha :p much more to come i assure..i took off the cat sticker on the hump and replaced with a neat raised letter decal which fades from chrome black to green..then i added orange pin striping with a heat gum around the hump and the sides of the sled...to give it a little depth perception to it...then ive added numerous sponsor stickers..i have new ones and took some off but thats the general of what ive done as far as stickers are concerned....

Attachments

·
Registered
772 Posts
heres a side shot...its looks cool from a side shot...the lines all flow towards the rear...the side looks like arrows now....ill be putting custom phrase in the big opening..probably take the EFI sticker as well off the sled...

·
Registered
772 Posts
i disassembled the entire front suspension brought int all the spindles arms and saddles and had them Powdercoated orange....they had to run the spindles throught 2 times in the oven to get all the grease out and there was a tad still left..make sure they get all the grease out before u powdercoat em...powdercoat is far superior to any kind of paint..way stronger...!! also i needed everything sandblasted down to the bare metal...

·
Registered
772 Posts
haha acctually not that bad..its just VERY TIME consuming to take apart and put together...all together it was about 250.00 , but the sand blasting costed more..if u can do ur self u can save some money...he gave me a good deal..so i dont know what others would charge..that was all the a arms the spindles the saddles and the springs....

·
Registered
64 Posts
Originally posted by Big Fire Chief@Dec 23 2002, 07:36 PM
:ph34r: i havent added a thing or taken anything off..my sled is bone stock... haha :p much more to come i assure..i took off the cat sticker on the hump and replaced with a neat raised letter decal which fades from chrome black to green..then i added orange pin striping with a heat gum around the hump and the sides of the sled...to give it a little depth perception to it...then ive added numerous sponsor stickers..i have new ones and took some off but thats the general of what ive done as far as stickers are concerned....
HOLY SHIT!!THAT THING LOOKS POSSESSED!! I LOVE IT! :lol:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts