Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today we headed from KL East to Larder Lake on the A110Q which was in great shape (nice and wide and probably an 8 or 9 out of 10 just because a couple of washouts to watch out for and a few twigs to break other wise would be a 10 out of 10) Had Lunch in Larder Lake and continued on to the Quebec border (overall section ranged from 6 or 7 out of 10 in some sections, to 8 or 9 out of 10 in other sections) just to see what the conditions were like over their. We did not go into Quebec because we did not have Quebec trail permits but from what we saw at the border the trails don't look like they had been groomed lately. We then headed back towards KL and decided to take the L101 back through King Kirkland over to the A108 and then back down to KL (the L101 looked like it had been packed but not groomed, but surprisingly not all that bad of a ride, I would describe this trail as narrow with soft bumps, maybe a 5 or 6 out of 10)

Once back to KL we raced around on the little pond behind the Timmies near the Comfort Inn at the South End of town. This is always a great spot just to screw around at the end of the day and where many people meet to race other sleds and show off their testosterone if you know what I mean. Again overall the conditions up here have been the best for this time of year in the past 6 or 7 years (since I've been coming up) at least. By no means are they as good as they get up here but for this time of year I have to say that I am very impressed overall and would like to thank all the volunteers that make it possible for me to have so much fun. :smiley-faces7:

Best news of all we are supposed to get about 4 to 6 inches of snow overnight for our last day of riding tomorrow. For now, I guess it's time to eat and head over to the Fed for some fun later and maybe even the Zone if we get really ambitious.

Till tomorrow!!!!!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts