Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just found out I have a soccer game in east bum (marshwood) tommorow so I won't be able to make the fair friday night really wanted to watch the truck drags too but I'm going saturday to watch. Who else is going?

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea like he will hook up the rear tires are alittle bald from some burnouts. I bet it will be all pick ups too and mostly deisals. The escalade would look so stock compared to the other trucks.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Can't make it to Cumberland. But I will be going to Fryeburg Fair. Thats always a good time.

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
Hey jerr sorry i left my account on for HCS in whist today when we were doin a project so kris posted somethin. Ill be more careful next time lolol Diaaaaatt

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
Originally posted by braaap11889@Sep 30 2005, 03:16 PM
Oh yea forgot my soccer game got cancelled so I am going tonight. 2003f5 and skidooguy6490 have to do homework what a waste of a friday night.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=901457
[/quote]

Hey i deleted that post jared sorry about that kris got on it. Actually we rode up to wildcat motorsports and went to rave x and went to Vaugns not homework?? Why did you lie about us doing homework we were looking at sleds and picking up 2003F5's new awsome FIRECAT. At wildcat motorsports they let us try out the Arctic Cat version of the gator. We took her on the trail it was awsome she was so fast we went to a sand pit and everything. Hows the pro x thing coming?

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The not street legal vehicles were so sick to watch. Anyone see the banshee with the polaris 600 twin motor in it wheelie the whole track and still win and never let off. That guy must have some big balls I would have just about shit myself going 70+ with my front end seeing nothing but sky for a good 300+ feet.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Went to the cumby fair last night with 2003f5 hopeing to see the drag races but ended up watching the truck pulls. Anyone know when or if they did the drag races. The truck pulls weren't bad though. I think I'm going to fryburg sunday of next week because I'm coming home early from NH.

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
Isnt sunday the last day of fryburge fair? On the last day there isnt much left becuase people pick up to go to the next fair. J/w thanks

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Originally posted by skidooguy6490@Oct 2 2005, 06:22 PM
Isnt sunday the last day of fryburge fair?  On the last day there isnt much left becuase people pick up to go to the next fair.  J/w thanks
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=904216
[/quote]
Yea its the last day but thats the only day we can go. I don't even think I'm gonna go. I went last year on the last day and there seemed to be alot still there.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts