Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,134 Posts
info on this location, my buddy just bought a place in new sharon we might be headed up for the weekend and we will be looking for a place to ride.

i dont know my way around good, but i know he is about 15 minits away from stepin out :popcorn:

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Rt. 4 into farmington, then 27 south to farmington falls, then right on 41 towards vienna. Pond on right after long straightaway with a bridge at the end.

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
im not sure, no one really raced for me to see. I hauled to artic cats across the lake with the fourwheeler! Cats go kaboom!

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
My uncles t-cat, and somethignwas wrong with the mountain cat. He lost the crank key or i dont know what it's called.

·
Premium Member
6,134 Posts
i was there saturday in the snow, we stayed all day, tuning my sled (first time out for the season)
then we went sunday also, but not till like 2 ish, there was only about 5 sleds there. great time tho, we may head back this weekend if the damn 85 degree weather doesnt kill the ice.
here is the only piic i have up right now, late night last night.
this is mine and my girls on the lake from saturday.

nice lake, great spot for running!! someone keep me posted towards this weekend, i should be ready to race

1 - 20 of 54 Posts