Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Its not the same as the REV, pretty close though. Many people who have ridden both say that the Crossfire is better. I think Ski-Doo even reworked the REV this year to make it a little bit less aggressive and more like the Crossfire.

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I had an 03 rev, I am 6' 250 and it bothered my thighs after a couple hours riding so it was a little to rider forward for me. I am gonna sit on the crossfire when i go to Toronto Show this weekend. I also had an 03 Firecate and was not happy with it.

·
Registered
4,376 Posts
I rode one of the first one's bought in Michigan last year. The guy who bought it had it in Canada and let me take it for a spin. I only logged about 3 mile son it, ut ergonomiclly it was awesome. I've ridden every styale cat except Mountain stuff, and this was by far the best. It was rider forward, but you didn't hit your knees on anything and you felt like you could ride hard all day long on it. The motor pulled ok and it hooked ok, but I'm used to 200+ sleds. I swore that I'd never buy another new sled, but it I did it would be a Crossfire.

·
Registered
4,376 Posts
I need to start editing my posts. I meant to say 200+hp sleds. Crossfire....it was really a great riding sled.

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am anxious to try one! hopefully I will find someone to let me take a spin in old forge-northern oneida county area, hint! hint!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts