Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering if anyone has their crossfire snopros yet. Or if anyone knows when they are supposed to be built..

Thanks for any reply :div20:

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
It is my understanding that the Crossfire SP were built about 3 weeks ago (this was my original understanding). I talked to my dealer about 3 weeks ago, and they said that mine was being built at that time (mine isn't a snopro). Now my dealer just called me today to tell me that my sled is IN (waa hoo)... So originally I heard that the SnoPro build was 3-5 weeks ago and that would mean the sleds should be shipped now... But again this is just what I have heard and put together froma couple different sources.

Hope this helps (not sure it will :dunno: )

Cheers :beerchug:

·
Registered
123 Posts
My dealer said my black snopro is going to be built the first week of november,if this is true I would suspect it will get to the dealer by third or forth week of november.The rep said only black was being built in this late build,green and orange was being built before the black.First trip is planned for december 11,hope to have by then.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I paid for mine in late september, first I was told early october which turned into mid october, now I am told second week of november. I know there isnt snow yet but damn give me my crossfire!!

·
Registered
187 Posts
TALKED TO AC REP AT SNOW SHOW IN NOVI MI. SAID PRODUCTION ON XFIRE SP STARTS NEXT WEEK. ALSO HIMED AND HOWED ON REVERSE. HE SAID THEY SHOULD HAVE ONE FOR DD NEXT YEAR. I ASK WILL IT BOLT ON TO 06 SLEDS HE WOULD NOT GIVE ME A DIRECT YES IT WILL.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts