Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 05 f7 efi snopro...going to keep that.
Going to get a crossfire7 "for the wife - wink wink"

Since i already have a good ditchbanger for rough trail days, my brain is telling me maybe get a standard crossfire. My heart (and ego) is saying get the black sno pro... don't be a wimp...

I guess my question is: Will i be satisfied with the softer shocks and what i would assume would be more lean in the corners of a std, when i've been riding snopros since my first 440 back in 98.

Has anyone ridden a crossfire snopro yet?

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
i haven't ridden a crossfire, but when they were first released i remember seeing a crossfire on launch and the rear wheels were tucked hard into the tunnel. I would rather have the snopro, worst case scenario is sell off the snopro suspension buy std and put a few bucks in your pocket.

·
Registered
4,360 Posts
stay with your ego, the sno pro suspension can be made softer for a few bucks and you'll have a better quality read. the floats can easily be made softer, less air..

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
second sled-HA...I'm willing to bet that if you bought a Xfire it would soon become your PRIMARY sled- :)

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
sno-pro for the graphics :banana:

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
Ya know im a 6'2 240 pound kid and i put both knees on the back bumper of my standard suspension crossfire and i can barely make it go down.....It is WAYYYY stiffer than my 04 F6 standard suspension was. Not sure about the front though, didnt try that.

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
i say go snopro, the graphics of both suck, so that is no object here. The harder suspension is how I would order one of those. How else would you order a longer tracked version of Cat's race sled?

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
Originally posted by maceng@Oct 3 2005, 04:15 PM
i say go snopro, the graphics of both suck, so that is no object here.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=905900
[/quote]

You never really have anything positive to say...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts