Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got the crossfire home. Will have pictures if it ever stops raining.

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
pic

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
pic 2

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah. Yellow ones.

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
looks good ride but it would look so much better if it was being covered in snow instead of rain :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :div20:

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Glad you got your sled, enjoy that sucker, I know I can't wait to get on mine!
:banana: :div20:

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am thinking about taking the bottom sticker off and cutting an outline around the 7 and crossfire and just leaving that. Also take off the front nose sticker maybe. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Definitely remove the decals. It looks alot better. I have an Orange C7 and I removed them all. I am having a friend design some decals for it. Plus I will add Stickers. When I got my C7 I was disappointed with the decals.. I was much happier when they were off.

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
just removed the belly pan sticker from mine. Maybe the hood ones too. Am thinking about the snopro ones. Or maybe something from Arctic FX?

·
Registered
195 Posts
I think once the snow is knee deep or better we'll all be a little easier to get along with. Enjoy the new Crossfire bud. Wish I could have had a sled like that when I was 18. Thats about when I bought my first sled. A 72 Artic Cat Puma 440 for $200.00 bucks. My how things have changed. To think I could have bought 40 of those sleds for what I just paid for my Crossfire!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Orange snowmobiles suck, I don't care who's they are. If it were mine and it was orange, It would suck. Rude, my ass. You corksuckers have really thin skin.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Originally posted by No1Hookman@Oct 13 2005, 08:54 PM
Orange snowmobiles suck, I don't care who's they are.  If it were mine and it was orange, It would suck.  Rude, my ass.  You corksuckers have really thin skin.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=928367
[/quote]

you dont even have a sled dickwadd "if it were mine" it aint, if you have nothing nice to say....shut the fuck up!!!!!!! it look better than the nothin you have....Jacques :no_bashing:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts