Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i can not beleve this you can not put your feet inside
it must be made for standup riding i like to stand up over the rough
most times i am sitting with feet in

opinion please

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
its "rider forward" design eliminates the "cubby"...

its actually said to be ergonomically better, and i like it... :div20:
its easier to transition from sitting to standing...
why do you need a "cubby"??

:fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy:

·
Registered
15,536 Posts
i wouldn't own a sled without the foot holds. My guess is they forgot to put them in. Too late now. only sled i've ever seen without them. Even my 69 scorpions got them.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
yeah, I like the footholds, nice to hook your boot in around tight-ass corners

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Originally posted by jet@Oct 14 2005, 05:25 PM
i wouldn't own a sled without the foot holds. My guess is they forgot to put them in. Too late now. only sled i've ever seen without them. Even my 69 scorpions got them.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=930167
[/quote]

theres a bar or tube at the front so you can lock yourself in just fine...

i dont see why anybody would need a "cubby" :dunno:

:fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy:

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
There is a foot hold there on the XF,

it is not as traditional as the toe wedgies that are still fairly common, but the toe hold on the XF seems fine to me, a bit more "loose" than the old designs, but still very functional...

I have wrapped some black "hockey tape" on mine to make them a bit more grippy...

looking forward to trying them out real soon here!

:celebrating:

·
Registered
15,536 Posts
Originally posted by chili69@Oct 14 2005, 07:36 PM
Arctic cat 440 from 04 got the same foot holds.  :beer:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=930445
[/quote]
:div20: i was thinking the xfire didn't have anything. I just sat on one the other day and was thinking there was nothing there :dunno:but my memory has been refreshed.

Obviously, you have to have to something there to lock your feet in, nobody in there right mind shoots across a drifted up lake at full speed standing up, you need to sit and lock in and hang on !!!

·
Registered
305 Posts
Originally posted by jet@Oct 14 2005, 07:46 PM
:div20:  i was thinking the xfire didn't have anything. I just sat on one the other day and was thinking there was nothing there :dunno:but my memory has been refreshed.

Obviously, you have to have to something there to lock your feet in, nobody in there right mind shoots across a drifted up lake at full speed standing up, you need to sit and lock in and hang on !!!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=930466
[/quote]

i've tried, anything past 70 is hard to do without standing further back on rails and leaning forward-i wouldnt advise goin any faster than taht standing up tho-very unsafe when on trail-if ur screwin around then ur fine :div20:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts