Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
AHAHAHA, Jake come on now, you know i will beat you. GUYS HE HAS A CLUTCH KIT, WILL I STILL BEAT HIM? IM GOING TO HAVE STUDS AND HE DOESNT.

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
hey dono i ended up getting a crossfire 7 which is what ridegreen is referring to. He is my neighbor and absolutely HAS to beat me.

·
Premium Member
3,173 Posts
I have only sat on a crossfire and like the position alot. I would be interested in one but I understand the fuel mileage is poor. is there any truth to that? Or was that preliminary testing? Also how does the crossfire compare to the F7 as far as straight line performance?

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
No the gas mileage would be about the same. My dads 04 F7 EXT got better gas milage than my 04 F6 did. Im gonna race my dad this year and then i will answer your question.

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: Yeah well I heard that i sold my wheeler so shes getting studs and the clutching! ahahahaha :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

·
Registered
494 Posts
WHat year is the f6...if it is an 04 without dd it should be a good race. The f6's are fast. Plus your crossfire has more track so that might hurt you on top end. You have studs and a long track so you will prolly kill him off the line. ANd its gonna be tough for the f6 to catch up to the 700. If the f6 got some studs and it has a clutch kit i think the f6 would win but the x-fire has a long track and studs. It will kill the f6 in short runs.

·
Registered
494 Posts
But who cares about racing on lakes. On any trail the f6 will kill the crossfire. (groomed trail) Your friend with the x-fire wont be able to keep up with you on the trials.

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
they just did a five page write up and review of the x-fire in .tec. They liked it alot, check it out.

FF

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
Where do i read about it?

Thats a magazine isnt it?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts