Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im triing to sell my 2001 ZRT 600, but its not seeming to move all that fast so im think i might still have it this winter wich isnt a big deal to me, but i do wanna do some work to it if I end up keeping it.
I want to make it like a powder sled, and jumping (well jumping for ZRT)(Small jumps), Im thinkn of getting a 1.5 in track, Powder pro skiis, Clutch kit, Can, and Bar risers.

Any one done this? Or any thing simial? If so what exactly did you do and how did it end up working??

·
Registered
131 Posts
I heading in the same direction with my 2000. I already have AC parabolics, and plan on throwing on the isovibe. Tracks USA has a good deal on a conversion kit with a 1.5" lug 136" track. Looking to make mine more fun off the trail, since I do a lot of that anyway. I jump it quite a bit, and have not had any problems yet. Any way to shave weight should help.

·
Registered
442 Posts
I did it in my 2000Zrt 600. 2001 snopro skid with Fox clickers in the rear ( the green skid looked great in the black sled). C&A pro skis up front. The sled still had it's weight but it was fun none the less...

·
Registered
338 Posts
I've got one. Long travel front suspension, remote resevior shocks, steering post moved forward, ect.....

Oh yeah, and it's for sale

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts