Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Washing sleds.......outside in January ??? 65 F

Everyone needs to start doing their own versions of a 'snowdance'. :i_need_snow:

·
Registered
413 Posts
This is not good, rain is coming down in sheets right now in Alpena, not much snow left either. :i_need_snow: :cussing:

·
Registered
95 Posts
What's wrong? Get that boat out of the garage and get those sleds in there. Then the picture will look right, except for the date...

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Go figure, less than a week ago, over a foot of snow on the ground and 6 degrees. Now no snow what so ever, and over 60 degrees. SUCKS!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Go figure, less than a week ago, over a foot of snow on the ground and 6 degrees. Now no snow what so ever, and over 60 degrees. SUCKS![/b]
i knew mother nature would make up for a good december, glad i rode a 1,000 miles in december!!

·
Premium Member
2,431 Posts
yea i know zackly what you mean.
last few seasons i spent the better half of decembers snows sitting on stand muzzlerloader deer hunting. knowing if i brought my sled up to the cabin. i would ride all dam day instead of hunting the best part of the deer season. well not this year boy, i couldn't stand it anymore, waiting till the end of january to ride. no na noda, didn't happening this year. brought my sled and hunted all day rode all night. just listening to them sleds off in the distance while on stand took some will power, but i got some good riding in. payed the price for it by not getting much sleep, and cought that nasty cold everyones getting. shared it with my wife when i got home. :hit:

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Tornado Warning in Mount Pleasant in January???!!!!![/b]
Ya I was in Mejeir here at school last night and all of a sudden a damn tornado warning in Jan!!! Bet I never see that again in my lifetime

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Yeah its pretty sad for sure.
I still have my fingers crossed for a great 2nd half of January...a full February....and a full March....then I'll be happy!

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
me too. I rode all December knowing that a mid-winter meltdown was bound to happen. If you plan for it every year, then you'll never be dissappointed in the season. Glad I got to ride in 3' of fluffy powder already....ahhhhhh, much better now :)

We still have three more months to go here yet, then I'm off to Wyoming for a week in the mountains. Woohoo!!

·
Registered
954 Posts
Northern Michigan is back to no snow and thawed ground....Glad I spent 2 weeks in Houghton with 35 inches on the ground and didn't ride over 100 miles..... :wall: Oh well glad I also own a boat..

·
Registered
100 Posts
Northern Michigan is back to no snow and thawed ground....Glad I spent 2 weeks in Houghton with 35 inches on the ground and didn't ride over 100 miles..... :wall: Oh well glad I also own a boat..[/b]
It's global warming. Duh

·
Super Moderator
2,573 Posts
It's global warming. Duh[/b]
Looking outside my cottage window in Cadillac. Think I'll get the boat out.............

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
[attachment=411321:08jansnow_002.jpg]Aint no better here.........................

1 - 16 of 16 Posts