Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Hey Guys I Need Some Help To Find Some New Parts For THis Sled. I Need All New Sled Panels And I Need Wind Defelectors On The Sled Panels And The Middle Thing On The Hood. That Is The Color Of The Sled, How Much Do You THink This Will Cost ?????

·
Registered
160 Posts
Try Birds Snowsports or Al's Snowmobile parts. Al's will likely be cheaper since they are out of state to you and all his parts are used, but shipping will be a little more. Bird's is in MI so freight will be less, but you may have to pay sales tax. He also dismantles brand new sleds so his prices may be a little more. I've seen ads for Bird's on DooTalk I think. Al's advertises in the back of almost every sled magazine in print.
I've rebuilt a few sleds in the past and have had decent luck finding parts on e-bay and in the for sale forums of various snowmobile websites.
If all you need are some small peices, you local dealer may be your best bet. Always check out the cost of new before you buy anything used. You can check Ronnies.com for prices on new parts.
Good Luck

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well That Is What I Need

1. Two Side Panels With Decals- Viper Red
2. I THink I Hood
3. Knee Defelctors
4. Also The Sled Is Out Of Allignment I Thing

Also When I Got In THe Accident One Part One The Front Supension Is Like Poped Out. I Will Show You Guys A Pic Of It. And All The Damage

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts