Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a crank out of a 98' T-cat that needs to be rebuilt and would like to know if anyone around detroit can do it.

I am aware of Adrien Bernard, Northern Crank and have found a new crank for $900.00.

I am not looking for other good deals, just a place locally to press the bearings I have onto my crank. I considered doing it myself but would rather have a pro do it if the price is right.

·
Premium Member
39,129 Posts
I have a crank out of a 98' T-cat that needs to be rebuilt and would like to know if anyone around detroit can do it.

I am aware of Adrien Bernard, Northern Crank and have found a new crank for $900.00.

I am not looking for other good deals, just a place locally to press the bearings I have onto my crank. I considered doing it myself but would rather have a pro do it if the price is right.[/b]
Steve Miller.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Steve Miller.[/b]

I appreciate the reply but can you give me a little more info so I can contact him. I think Steve Miller may be a fairly common name.

If he is on HCS can you please tell me his screen name or just have him contact me directly. Please PM me if you have some contact info.

Thanks,

1 - 4 of 4 Posts