Especially the RED Yamaha.
Looks fast!!

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Nice job Steve on the pics.
Especially the RED Yamaha.
Looks fast!![/b]
looks like its ready to go for sure...too bad shes getting a weekend off this weekend i think :(

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
looks like its ready to go for sure...too bad shes getting a weekend off this weekend i think :([/b]
Yeah, bummer!!
We're down for two weeks at least... starting from Monday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We've been hurt!

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
I kind of like it. At least I wont break anymore crap for a few days. Kojack should like it too that guy needs to stock up on some more pistons. He really should think about taking up smoking he has made a few ashtrays this year. So far I havnt made any last year was a different story though.

Kojack - 2 pistons

Ball Buster 0

Gypsy 0

Dave at least 2 in the 488 fan

Grape ape 4 belts in one day that has to count for something.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
I kind of like it. At least I wont break anymore crap for a few days. Kojack should like it too that guy needs to stock up on some more pistons. He really should think about taking up smoking he has made a few ashtrays this year. So far I havnt made any last year was a different story though.

Kojack - 2 pistons

Ball Buster 0

Gypsy 0

Dave at least 2 in the 488 fan

Grape ape 4 belts in one day that has to count for something.[/b]
WHERE WAS YOUR RACE SLED/ GARAGE QUEEN??? THAT'S THE MOST EXPENSIVE DUST COLLECTER I HAVE EVER SEEN!!! MAYBE YOU CAN GET A PERMISSION SLIP TO COME OUT IN A COUPLE WEEKS AND RACE??? :bottom:

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
WHERE WAS YOUR RACE SLED/ GARAGE QUEEN??? THAT'S THE MOST EXPENSIVE DUST COLLECTER I HAVE EVER SEEN!!! MAYBE YOU CAN GET A PERMISSION SLIP TO COME OUT IN A COUPLE WEEKS AND RACE??? :bottom:[/b]

there was a sighting of Buster's race sled from another site. Probably the last!! :white_flag:

[attachment=412462:skidoo_a_blaze_001.jpg]

·
Premium Member
6,712 Posts
there was a sighting of Buster's race sled from another site. Probably the last!! :white_flag:

[attachment=412462:skidoo_a_blaze_001.jpg][/b]
holy shit!!! now thats what i call a burn down! i have often thought of finding a place on my sled to carry a small fire extinguisher. like the kind you find on a watercraft. hey....you never know out there!

anyways..is that you in the first pic otis???? it looks like you gotta take a piss really bad.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
WHERE WAS YOUR RACE SLED/ GARAGE QUEEN??? THAT'S THE MOST EXPENSIVE DUST COLLECTER I HAVE EVER SEEN!!! MAYBE YOU CAN GET A PERMISSION SLIP TO COME OUT IN A COUPLE WEEKS AND RACE??? :bottom:[/b]
good luck getting the sheet off that machine, im pretty sure its glued on there by now...either that or the dust has permanently weighed the sheet down over the sled... :wacko:

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
holy shit!!! now thats what i call a burn down! i have often thought of finding a place on my sled to carry a small fire extinguisher. like the kind you find on a watercraft. hey....you never know out there!

anyways..is that you in the first pic otis???? it looks like you gotta take a piss really bad.[/b]
I was just about to whip it out and piss on Otis SRX feet but then.......you asses, I was pushing a shovel!! :stuffnuts:

·
Registered
85 Posts
I was just about to whip it out and piss on Otis SRX feet but then.......you asses, I was pushing a shovel!! :stuffnuts:[/b]
what the ice like otteeeeeeeeee any left atfer the rocket launch????????? :gasthrower: :gasthrower: :gasthrower: :gasthrower:

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
what the ice like otteeeeeeeeee any left atfer the rocket launch????????? :gasthrower: :gasthrower: :gasthrower: :gasthrower:[/b]
Plenty of ice left.....the project turned into a dog. No worries for Kojak!!!
You've got time to tune that Doo up and lay a whoopin on the RX man.
You won't have any problems this year :whistle:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts