Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 03 firecat it has 1300 miles on it.Have not had one problem with it yet.Is there any thing to watch out for? Had the exhaust pipe replaced under warrenty,and arctic cat sent me a new oil level switch.The sled is pretty much stock.Just studs and a speedwerx can.any info would be appreciated. thanks

:dunno:

·
Registered
808 Posts
First of Welcome! 2nd try using the search icon as there are a ton of good info for the 03. Personaly I wouldnt instal the update for the oil sensor unless it acts fubar and the light comes on shortly after you ride it. Sounds like you have the biggest issue under control with the pipe although I've heard of guys blowing the updted pipe also. I would also update your chain case bearings if you havent already done so. There were problems with them also. If your looking to go faster try the new D&D Y-Pipe and watch the feed back on there monster single pipe. Keep an eye open on your skid frame rails as they have been known for the bolts to egg out the holes after they become loose too. Other then that have fun and drive safe. I also purchased 03 left over year and half ago and havent had any major problems. Good luck and enjoy this winter! :div20:

·
Registered
423 Posts
:newbie6:
I'm with Fastfire!
For now, let the "Search" be your best friend!
There's LOTs & LOTs of GOOD info to be found.
Gotta "weed" out the BS, but all in all, Lots of Good info.
GOOD LUCK & ENJOY !!!!!!!! :smiley-faces7:

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for the info.Sorry about the name fast firecat i'll change it

1 - 7 of 7 Posts