Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried/did moving there coulping block's ahead by drilling new holes???
On the f6 the sciorr arm is thicker and contact's the block's unlike the 03's.If
u can move the block's ahead a little it would be a real coulped suspension
unlike what we have now.Any though's on this idea??

·
Registered
313 Posts
Originally posted by rev them up@Feb 11 2003, 11:39 PM
Has anyone tried/did moving there coulping block's ahead by drilling new holes???
On the f6 the sciorr arm is thicker and contact's the block's unlike the 03's.If
u can move the block's ahead a little it would be a real coulped suspension
unlike what we have now.Any though's on this idea??
I already did it and love it. Give me your email and I'll send you some pics. Now I can control my ski pressure a lot better and handle washboards like I'm on a lake.

·
Registered
369 Posts
I took mine out for the drag races last weekend and pulled the limiter straps down...dealer drilled 2 new holes for me...wanted the most track on the ground as possible. I left the sled set up this way and rode it on the local trails....WOW :lol: this setup is the best yet!! Rob had posted a while ago about taking them out completely, and I was very skeptical about how the sled would handle. Let me tell you, it is PERFECT!! The suspension is much more aggressive in the rough stuff....soaks up the bumps much better and still steers aggressively. The ride is softer, yet it still doesn't bottom out. I weigh 225 and have the springs set at med. setting, and it still rides great. I guess it depends on what you want to do. If you want to stand it on end, move them up...but....you also may put a weak spot in the rail if you are not careful. my .02c.

·
Premium Member
2,846 Posts
Originally posted by Red Devil@Feb 12 2003, 08:46 AM
I already did it and love it. Give me your email and I'll send you some pics. Now I can control my ski pressure a lot better and handle washboards like I'm on a lake.
Can you post some pics here for all of us to see??

·
Registered
69 Posts
Originally posted by dave cat 7@Feb 12 2003, 12:08 PM
polaris is the opposite, if you take the blocks out, then they will stand on end!
That is my experience too - Kinda confusing me!

·
Premium Member
1,819 Posts
I took mine out for 10 miles and then put them right back in. Couldn't keep the skis on the ground during acceleration and there was too much inside ski lift while cornering. Have them set on 2 and works OK.

·
Registered
313 Posts
I don't know how to send them to this forum. If someone will send me thier email address, then I'll send you the pics to post.

·
Premium Member
7,417 Posts
send them to me I will post

I took them out a month ago and never even thought about putting them back. Like it better out

·
Registered
313 Posts
I need an email address. I can't do anything on this site. My pics come out too large and I can only shrink them from my pc to an email address. Sorry, I'm a computer illiterate. <_<

·
Registered
743 Posts
I took them out too, I love it, she hooks up great and rides great, i dont get anymore ski lift in the corners then before, get a lot on the line now but it makes a great hole shot

1 - 18 of 18 Posts