Hardcore Sledder banner

4201 - 4220 of 4380 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
Not when you know how to do math. Total deaths divided by total resolved cases.
Even Texas is currently around 5%... they have around 30K recovered and 1500 deaths.
The real mortality rate would be calculated by dividing the number of deaths by the total number of cases which can best be estimated by extrapolating the data from antibody studies. Using the number of confirmed cases based on limited testing as your denominator yields a grossly exaggerated mortality rate.

Not to mention a significant number of the recorded deaths are people who died with Covid not from Covid . So not only is the denominator fucked but so is the numerator. Basically your whole little equation is bull shit!

·
Registered
4,383 Posts
A tissue ? What are we 12? How do you go through life being such an asshole without getting puched in your fucking head? Must be around a bunch of cowards. Or more likely you are a scrawny little coward in real life thats why you talk big online. Do you have any friends? My guess is no. Go paddle your fucking canoe ya liberal twat.
And then you got kittycatz1 who is only one liking Al's posts. Is that your closet boyfriend Al? Fucking guy has never said one thing himself . Another typical liberal coward in the hiding. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Chicken Al is cackling again. He's the king chicken of Charlevoix you know. His Idol Governor Witless has betrayed him though by opening up his area in Northern Lower MI. He's going to have to retire to the hen house till the danger passes after the big contagious holiday passes. Even then he's in great danger from the droppings left behind. :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:
Here you go folks...the cream of the crop here at HCS...read it, look at it...take it all in. Amazing isn't it!

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Giving you that chance to hand me my ass.
Pretty sure the moderators told you to lay that to rest. I even followed up with an an apology in a PM to you to ease your raged mind after the mod's tried to quiet your mouth. You and your bashing and constant Oxymoron comments get a little old. Let it go Frankie.For your own good time to lay off being the Keyboard tough guy buddy.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Oh look..another forum Sheriff...bunch of self important jagoffs led by the Grand Poobah of Jagoffs Phil The Shill!!!!
View attachment 2103127
You hit the nail on the head Al. Phil and his Cronies want nothing more than for anyone questioning their views or sharing a different one to pack it up and leave the site. They drove off Snow leopard not because he was from Canada but because he shared a view they couldn't handle. They call you out constantly with the name calling and then what really sickened me was how they were so low to dig on Rodeo Rider in their Oh so classy Republican way. Trump would be proud of how they handle themselves. It's exactly how he'd do it himself. You guys should get together with your Red Caps and have a coddling party where you all rub each others backs and share your witty stories. I'm sure if you got on your knees the Grand Poobah Phil could end the evening with a good inspiring speech loaded with everything you'd all want to here. I'm sure he would love to share some of his own stories of how awesome he is. :sleep:

·
Registered
6,810 Posts

·
Administrator
2030 Arctic Cat 2500 - - 19-20 mileage-100,000
23,675 Posts
Pretty sure the moderators told you to lay that to rest. I even followed up with an an apology in a PM to you to ease your raged mind after the mod's tried to quiet your mouth. You and your bashing and constant Oxymoron comments get a little old. Let it go Frankie.For your own good time to lay off being the Keyboard tough guy buddy.
Try the Ignore Feature on here.......
user84561_pic9389_1302011036_thumb.gif

Hover over a members user name
It opens up showing info on that member,
Then in the upper right hand corner of that are 3 dots, click on the 3 dots,
a tab will open up, click on IGNORE... it automatically saves the change,
you just placed that member on your Ignore list.
I did it with a certain member user name on here and then I went back and looked for posts or quoted posts from that member, I went back about 4 or 5 pages and I could not see any posts or quoted posts from that member in the thread I was looking at......
To take that member off of your ignore list click on your thumb nail avatar pic in the upper right corner,
scroll down and click on account settings,
Scroll down to IGNORE tab and click on that tab,
click on UNIGNORE for any and all members you have on your IGNORE list,
You will once again see that members posts & quoted posts.......

F.Y.I. Members can not place Mods or Admins on their Ignore list.

·
Premium Member
15,598 Posts
Bad news for Liberals:

·
Premium Member
2019 850 Pro S S.B. 2006 600 Fusion
5,840 Posts
IF one can believe the inflated numbers of deaths due to Covid19, at the time of our Governor Walz's 3pm announcement yesterday, May 20, there were 777 deaths in Minnesota, of which 635 occurred in long term health facilities. Why is the rest of the State still shut down? So, after flattening the curve, we keep getting the fear that the worst is yet to come, and how Walz is listening to the health and science experts about how big the crumbs our State gets fed on re-opening. He says he feels our frustration. WE are not in this together. And, why is he still admitting Covid patients to nursing homes? Fucking democrats.

I saw there were hundreds of physicians who penned a letter to Trump yesterday, to explain what their position was, that the lockdown is worse than the plandemic. Example after example were given about how lack of access to normal healthcare has people putting off planned surgeries, making situations worse (my wife is one of them). Emergencies are left unanswered. Hospitals have entire floors closed with nurses laid off because there is no business. Students who are having a hard time being away from their normal school activities, and social atmospheres, depression setting in from those out of work, stresses from losing incomes, businesses, and fear... constantly drumming up anxiety and no way of knowing when it will end. Reminds me of being in jail.

I hope some law experts take these governors to task, eliminate these austere measures, and start implementing common sense solutions before things get out of hand.

·
Registered
843 Posts
You hit the nail on the head Al. Phil and his Cronies want nothing more than for anyone questioning their views or sharing a different one to pack it up and leave the site. They drove off Snow leopard not because he was from Canada but because he shared a view they couldn't handle. They call you out constantly with the name calling and then what really sickened me was how they were so low to dig on Rodeo Rider in their Oh so classy Republican way. Trump would be proud of how they handle themselves. It's exactly how he'd do it himself. You guys should get together with your Red Caps and have a coddling party where you all rub each others backs and share your witty stories. I'm sure if you got on your knees the Grand Poobah Phil could end the evening with a good inspiring speech loaded with everything you'd all want to here. I'm sure he would love to share some of his own stories of how awesome he is. :sleep:
And you are voting for this November???

Come on, you are so emboldened with your keyboard....say it, own it.......

We just lost two dams here in Michigan that caused probably BILLIONS in damage as our D Governor and D AG were FORCING a company that owns the dam’s to KEEP THE LAKE WATER LEVEL HIGH FOR PROTECTING FRESH WATER MUSSELS.....and said so in court filings so this is going to be very interesting.......

So yeah, I am DONE with Liberals and their stupid policies......but as Biden would say “Come on, Man”......let’s hear you say it and own it....after all that has gone on over the last 3 years (and I am talking about the sabotage of a President, not tweets I really couldn’t care less about that. I care about results that affect all of us working class Americans).

Say it, Say it, Say it.......Come on man say it

·
Premium Member
15,598 Posts
And you are voting for this November???

Come on, you are so emboldened with your keyboard....say it, own it.......

We just lost two dams here in Michigan that caused probably BILLIONS in damage as our D Governor and D AG were FORCING a company that owns the dam’s to KEEP THE LAKE WATER LEVEL HIGH FOR PROTECTING FRESH WATER MUSSELS.....and said so in court filings so this is going to be very interesting.......

So yeah, I am DONE with Liberals and their policies......but as Biden would say “Come on, Man”......let’s hear you say it and own it....after all that has gone on over the last 3 years (and I am talking about the sabotage of a President, not tweets I really couldn’t care less about that. I care about results that affect all of us working class Americans).

Say it, Say it, Say it.......Come on man say it
Your best post todate!!

·
Registered
892 Posts
Here you go folks...the cream of the crop here at HCS...read it, look at it...take it all in. Amazing isn't it!
Amazing how you can dish it out but cant take it Al . I tried 50 pages back to be cool to you yet you still throw stones. The minute I get pissed you act like you did nothing to deserve it. Its insane Man you are a piece of work.

·
Registered
6,810 Posts
Sattire:

Government Announces Lockdown Of All Fast-Food Restaurants To Prevent Heart Disease[\b]

U.S.—State governments across America have responded with decisive action after startling reports surfaced that heart disease kills hundreds of thousands every year. In order to save lives, states have ordered all fast-food restaurants to close until we can flatten the curve of heart disease.

·
Registered
6,810 Posts
In case people missed 1st line, above post is sattire. :)

4201 - 4220 of 4380 Posts