Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,348 Posts
That guy got owned. Cop was lucky he was close enough to execute that as quickly and seamlessly as he did. He's done that before.

·
Registered
6,714 Posts
that could have went sooooo wrong

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
hey I give the cops a lot of credit for not just shooting that guy, I am sure they had rights to with what he was doing towards them!

but agree I doubt that was that cops first time making that move, looked like he had a bunch of training in like situation drills
and good for him too
in that line of work, I doubt you can ever have too much training !

·
Registered
39,588 Posts
Still its nice to see this guy get disarmed without deadly force, not like the cops here...they couldn't even take a knife away from a 70+ year old guy suffering from dementia. They shot him dead from 30' away.

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
The cop was maybe swat trained or even more likely trained outside the dept. cops don’t receive ample hand to hand training to be effective. Most cops couldnt bust a grape in a fruit fight and if they can it’s not thanks to the police dept. law enforcement gets extensive training just not in anything that actually means much. Sam with range training. Very limited.easy course of fire a lot of cops can’t shoot either. (I know weapons instructor ) ever notice they shoot the shit out of everything but what they are shooting at or put 5 rounds in a guy and hit everything but the chest.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts