Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just picked up the sled that trevor john ran at the 04 x games and i read the post about the cooling part but i am now looking for an exhaust system and trail heads. anyone else do the 800 mod? i am still going to premix it at 32:1 i plan on going up to haydays to get the cooling parts and hopefully anything else that i need. this sled is pretty cool. anyone else have the ski doo power valves in their motor? never saw that before, maybe speedwerx does them all like that. thanks again todd from wi.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Originally posted by snopro442@Aug 28 2005, 02:40 AM
i just picked up the sled that trevor john ran at the 04 x games and i read the post about the cooling part but i am now looking for an exhaust system and trail heads. anyone else do the 800 mod? i am still going to premix it at 32:1  i plan on going up to haydays to get the cooling parts and hopefully anything else that i need.  this sled is pretty cool. anyone else have the ski doo power valves in their motor? never saw that before, maybe speedwerx does them all like that. thanks again todd from wi.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=850395
[/quote]
Yes, the Speedwerx mod motors have the "RAVE" powervalve setups in them. BMP aslo sells the conversion kits.....

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
spoke with speedwerx and they are bringing me a complete exhaust system and pump gas head to hay days, just need the cooling parts and last but not least A BIGGER GAS TANK !!!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts