Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have an email address where I can send a message to discuss a few concerns that I have with my sled? Dont worry, I am not going to send hate mail, just have a few suggestions and would like their input. The website simply says to contact your dealer.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

·
Registered
874 Posts
I don't have an email but I can tell you they arn't too interested in talking to the consumer. I got pretty irritated with them last year when a sled of mine lost a c-clip on the piston and I wanted to talk to them about it. I asked to talk with engineering and I had some lady tell me they couldn't do that unless I was a dealer. All they said was to talk to the dealer and that was it. I love Arctic Cat and hate to say anything bad about them but talking to the consumer is one of the best things a company can do. Good luck I hope they talk with you.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Ac is trying to keep the dealer in the picture. They feel they are the ones who need to take control of the situation. Ideally they want the dealer to help the consumer out. If everyone who had a problem contacted AC, no dealer would be able to get through to them. Arctic Cat has a very structured level of command. Their new computer system lets them note who has called on what sleds, so when a dealer or customer does call every person from AC has access to know what was last talked about on the phone. I know this doesn't seem like a great option for those of you who wish to talk to them direct; however, you must see it from other sides. Hope this helps. This is where a great dealer can go a long way!

·
Registered
245 Posts
If you try hard enough, you will find them. You got to know tha name of who you are trying to contact. Then play around with their email system. you can find it if you try hard enough. They DONT LIKE TO HEAR FROM US THOUGHl It took me a WEEK - ALL DAY - ALL
NIGHT. Then the answer CAME TO ME :blink:

BE PERSISTANT. :ph34r:
They are set up LIKE ALL BIG COMPANY's :rolleyes:

·
Registered
477 Posts
I would discourage giving out Cat's employee's emails. Dean has explained it very well, although many dealers are not near the caliber of Dean and Dan. I know it can be fustrating at times but please try to work through the proper channels.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Like any large company, an email or phone call will never make it to the right person. I would suggest a neatly written letter addressed specifically to one of the company execs. Keep the content positive, keep it brief, but, for sure, be assertive, not confrontational, in getting your point across (keep emotion out of it!). State your loyalty to the product. Most of all, tell them what your expectations are (keep it reasonable!)..........at the very least, you want a reply to your letter within a reasonable amount of time.
I work at a very large corp & have seen this method work well. Mr. Big knows who the right people are to address your concern & hopefully you will get a postive response. More times than not, they will be much more receptive to someone that has taken the time & made the effort to actually write a letter. Good luck! :div20:

·
Premium Member
38,064 Posts
Drive up to the front door and demand to talk to someone other then the cops or seurity?[/b]
Why would you bring up a 3 year old topic :frech32: :frech32: :frech32: :frech32: :frech32: Oh yeah, your a kid :wut60:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts