Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone seen the console knee pads that SKINZ Protective Gear is offering. There like the ones that Ski-Doo offers for the Rev. SKINZ has them for Poo and Cat but they only sell to distributors online. I really want to buy some but I can't get anyone at SKINZ to answer my emails. Can anyone help? :banghead:

·
Registered
219 Posts
dragonman- Thanks for putting info in about those knee pads. I've been looking for something like that myself and was starting to wonder. I have also sent them an email wondering where I could get my hands on some. Let me know if you hear anything and I will do the same for you.

THINK SNOW!!!! :fluffy:

·
Registered
253 Posts
Talk to your dealer they list Bell Industries and northern wholsale as a distributors, they are a very common source for a lot of dealers especially in the midwest.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Vermonsterxc600,

I finally found and ordered the console knee pads at www.soderbloom.com. They are located in Cromwell, MN. When you get on the site find the online accessories catalog at the top of page and then scroll down to the SNOW section. Look under BODY in that area. They had them on sale for $31.95, $40.95 with shipping. :banana: Good luck!

·
Registered
219 Posts
Dragonman-

I just ordered them 5 minutes ago directly from skinz. It was kind of a pain but they finally answered me. I would have saved $2 if I had logged on here first but oh-well! Thanks for getting the info on these pads its going to be a real knee saver I think.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Originally posted by dragonman@Oct 18 2005, 07:18 AM
Vermonsterxc600,

I finally found and ordered the console knee pads at www.soderbloom.com. They are located in Cromwell, MN. When you get on the site find the online accessories catalog at the top of page and then scroll down to the SNOW section. Look under BODY in that area. They had them on sale for $31.95, $40.95 with shipping.  :banana: Good luck!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=937086
[/quote]
Dragonman...
What was the part # u used? :dunno: They list 3 with not much discription. :banghead:

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Lightning Rod,
I checked the SKINZ website before ordering just to make sure. The part # is PCKP100-BK. Just a side note I got an email from [email protected] a day or so after ordering. He said the pads are on back order and he'll email me when they come in so I know when there coming. :banghead: Sucks but I want them so I'll wait. :cn: Good Luck :banana:

·
Registered
219 Posts
Dragonman-

My knee pads came in Friday. They look well made and will do the trick. They forgot to give me the Velcro tape that attaches the pads to your sled. I emailed them this morning and when I checked again this afternoon they said sorry and that the tape was in the mail! As soon as the tape comes in I will install the pads and post some pics.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Ok so what is skinz's web address because it diffenitly is not skinz.com unless you are looking for "black lust" :wtf:

·
Registered
219 Posts
Well the Velcro tape came in yesterday so this morning I installed them. I think they look good and when I sit on it my knees feel tons better :banana: . I guess the only thing is that I would hesitate taking them off during the winter, just don't know if the tape will stick when you pull the pads off. The Velcro is very good quality, don't come appart to easy. Here are some pics for ya.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The fit and finish look good, I like um. Can't wait for mine-there on back order. I should have just keep on trying to contact someone at SKINZ- Now I'm waitin' :banghead: :banghead:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts