Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
39,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She and the dems appear to be no friends of the jews. Couldn't believe tlaib's remarks about the calming effect she receives when talking about the holocaust. Even more appalling was that the dems supported her not calling her out.:wall:

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
If your are a repub you are Racist and sexist for criticising her. LOL.

Nancy pelosi has literally lost it as she stood by her this time.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Funny I read the rules on another Snowmobile Forum.. No Politics.. I always like to get a few burns in when I comment but would not want to get banned..

The group I am referring to bleeds Blue

·
Registered
4,690 Posts
Funny I read the rules on another Snowmobile Forum.. No Politics.. I always like to get a few burns in when I comment but would not want to get banned..

The group I am referring to bleeds Blue
Current Event Rules & Guidelines.

Read this first before posting in this Forum

Family comments are 100% off limits.. ZERO tolerance..No warning!!

No personal Info or Pictures of Members or Family.
If you don't have thick skin, Stay out and don't post in here.
No one is coming to your rescue because the mean people hurt your feelings..

Posts will be Modified or Deleted at the discretion of the Site Staff, If your post(s) disappears Don't ask us why...
If you can no longer see or post in this forum your access has been blocked because you could not follow the rules posted above..

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
Remember, Republicans are the true evil, nothing else. :(

Also remember, they say that illegal immigrants should have a voice in our politics. Obviously, this as just even a thought, shows how demented their thought process is.

We should break into their homes and demand dinner ! and then a clean room ! And get onto their family healthcare plan. Then take over most of their house. Part of their weekly paycheck.Then maybe kick them out ! Stupid idiots.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Remember, Republicans are the true evil, nothing else. :(

Also remember, they say that illegal immigrants should have a voice in our politics. Obviously, this as just even a thought, shows how demented their thought process is.

We should break into their homes and demand dinner ! and then a clean room ! And get onto their family healthcare plan. Then take over most of their house. Part of their weekly paycheck.Then maybe kick them out ! Stupid idiots.

Remember its a right to have money, housing and healthcare even if you dont work or have no intention of obtaining a job. Just send me a check and give me a house. FREE please......:bigfinger:

·
Registered
39,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If they want them here so bad, i'm still waiting to hear that nancy pelosi and the rest of those dems have taken in illegal immigrant families to live with them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts