Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[attachment=409447:5jan08snow_003.jpg][attachment=409448:5jan08snow_004.jpg][att
chment=409450:5jan08snow_005.jpg][attachment=409452:5jan08snow_006.jpg]I was out working on the bb today and shot some pics to share. I think they are probly representative of everything around here.The base is actually very solid,although kinda brown, at 6 to 10 inches with.I think it will take the warm temps if we dont get too much rain.Anyway,first shot is "pretty",next is a corner down around bear lake rd,and the last two are "before and after" shots of a corner by sunset trail.They show the base that is left.The trick will be getting it knocked flat just before it freezes up next week.

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
no rain!!!! just when this winter gets good it all goes to crap![/b]
It will bounce back.Remember last year we had nothing at this time,and it still ended up kinda ok.Really got warm this morning though,40.2 right now,but no rain!

·
Registered
5,071 Posts
It rained over here in Gaylord last night :wall: We just need to get through this week and it will snow again, it always does

·
Registered
598 Posts
It rained over here in Gaylord last night :wall: We just need to get through this week and it will snow again, it always does[/b]
we lost alot of snow last night around here,i'm about 15 miles south of houghton lake,6 miles west of meredith!supposed to be mid 40's for next couple of days.

·
Registered
4,748 Posts
Yeah I'm glad we squeezed in a ride yesterday afternoon because it went fast even with out the rain! No worries though the snow will be back before you know it....think positive! :flag_usa: :yes:

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
I agree. It's going to stink for a few days but it will be back. If I keep telling myself this it makes me feel better. LOL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts