Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
lots of snow but no grooming as of last night. i don't know if the groomer was out later or not. the trails are ready to be groomed, but...there just not. i was told the lake was marked and close to shore/in the bays theres more than enough ice.

·
Registered
243 Posts
The lake was marked last week and we are going to mark the marsh tomorrow (Saturday ) we will be meeting at Warner Road south end of the lake at the marsh enterance at 10 AM to mark the marsh so slow down on the trails for our safety as we all donate our time so the trails can be marked for yours and our enjoyment. I will find out when we will groom the lake and marsh and post it as soon as I know

·
Registered
147 Posts
I'll be up there this weekend, anyone want to get together for a ride?

·
Registered
169 Posts
well its -18 and a bit windy, but its better than -30 yesterday with no wind and i went out then. I think ill go for a boot to gimli and see whats around, play in the drifts. so every body from gimli get your ass out there.

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
well its -18 and a bit windy, but its better than -30 yesterday with no wind and i went out then. I think ill go for a boot to gimli and see whats around, play in the drifts. so every body from gimli get your ass out there.[/b]
i was lazy so i didn't fix my sled til like 1 30, so it was kinda late to go for lunch in arborg.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
We were up there on the weekend stayed at Misty Lake Lodge (excellent place to stay), but the trails weren't groomed on the lake very rough. Grooming started when we got into Hecla Park.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts