Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just finished putting in the rope pull fix on my F7 sno pro from the old forum (the one with the eyebolt). Whoever thought that up had a great idea but must have hands the size of my three year old. He said it took ten minutes. I actually did assembly for 10 minutes and 1 1/2 hours to take out the pipe, airbox, silencer, move wires etc. to get all of the stuff I dropped into the belly because my hands would'nt fit. I does work pretty well and judging from what Krom said about ACs fix it will be a nice compliment. The only place tthe rope rubs now is going through the dash. I would recommend it for the $2.14 it cost for parts and the 10 minutes it would take if you have very small hands.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
dean,

Can you give any details on what the kit looks like, or how it is engineered? Is it a guided tube sort of thing or simply a small eyelet? Metal or plastic? Sorry about all the questions.... Maybe a pic would be best ;) Thanks.
-John

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
I will be picking my sled up sometime today. I dropped it off to get studded and the dealer installed the recoil rope fix. If no one else already did, I will take a picture of it tonight if anyone wants...

·
Registered
245 Posts
Mine should come with my :eek:ther fixes" from cat. I got the pull cord update for me & my buddys sled.

(post #3.....Not gaing ground too quickly) WTF.

ROB..... UPDATE OUR PROFILES. Cant you copy it over?
hmm I coulda made that 2 posts..... Dammit.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Originally posted by BlackSaber7@Dec 5 2002, 07:36 AM
Mine should come with my :eek:ther fixes" from cat. I got the pull cord update for me & my buddys sled.

(post #3.....Not gaing ground too quickly) WTF.

ROB..... UPDATE OUR PROFILES. Cant you copy it over?
hmm I coulda made that 2 posts..... Dammit.
I don't know how to fix the profiles, or the stats or old posts. I'm hoping Jay can figure it out. I can't even make the damn smileys work unless you type em in manually :(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts