Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after not having a sled for 12 long years I just broke down and said "what the hell..." Just bought a green 05 F7 EFI std suspention and 102 mega bites, get it sometime next week..... Now I have something to look forward to in the winter, where is that damn snow anyway??

Anyway happy to be apart of the Cat family!!!!

Again, sorry if I bored anyone with this post!!

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Hey! Welcome back! AC is a great place to be! Have fun with her and take lots of pics.

·
Registered
819 Posts
Welcome Back from Retirement!!! And what a way to come back but to Arctic Cat and an F7 :div20: !!! No seriously though good luck and ride safe this winter.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Welcome! I would consider another 51 of those Megabites in the 700. 102 isn't gonna be enough!!

·
Premium Member
2,782 Posts
Not riding for twelve years and climbing aboard an F7, :augen41: I think your gonna feel like "Rip Van Winkle" after being asleep for a few years. :frech11: I'm jealous for what your going to experience on your first ride. Good luck and welcome back!
pathfinder58 :cn:

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by Teamcat24@Sep 13 2005, 09:22 AM
Welcome!  I would consider another 51 of those Megabites in the 700.  102 isn't gonna be enough!!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=872556
[/quote]

I was thinking of that, I've read damn near all of the topics related to picks on here and half say its enough, half say its not, so I figure I'll put the 102 in and see haw it goes if its not enough I'll put another 51 in... Also keep in mind I'm starting from scratch and I've pretty much broke the bank with the helmet, suit, cover, picks, and I'll have to dump a couple of more bucks in for gear for my g/f who by the way is unaware I bought it last night :doh: ... Anyway I'll see how it goes.

As for not having a sled for 12 years and getting this one.... ya I kinda get sweaty palms just thinking about it, I'll have to be a little light on the throttle for a while!!

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
*UPDATE* Well, told the g/f last night that I bought a sled.....haven't talked to eachother since...LMAO.... Is this normally how it goes???

And for WFO, Highvoltage F6 and Browndogg, I'm in Winnipeg MB!!

·
Registered
5,455 Posts
Originally posted by Lickity Split@Sep 13 2005, 05:13 PM
I was thinking of that, I've read damn near all of the topics related to picks on here and half say its enough, half say its not, so I figure I'll put the 102 in and see haw it goes if its not enough I'll put another 51 in... Also keep in mind I'm starting from scratch and I've pretty much broke the bank with the helmet, suit, cover, picks, and I'll have to dump a couple of more bucks in for gear for my g/f who by the way is unaware I bought it last night  :doh: ...  Anyway I'll see how it goes.

As for not having a sled for 12 years and getting this one.... ya I kinda get sweaty palms just thinking about it, I'll have to be a little light on the throttle for a while!!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=873270
[/quote]

Just make sure the pattern for 102 will allow you to add more later.

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
welcome back to sledding!!!

·
Registered
968 Posts
CHECK OUT THE MANITOBA FORUM, maybe we'll have to get together for a ride this winter.

·
Registered
15,536 Posts
It's going to be a long wait for the snow to come this fall for u.

You'll forget about a pissed off girlfriend the first time you open that f7 up and stretch her legs out. YOUR IN FOR ONE HELLUVA RIDE :banana: When you see tripple digits on the digital(and understand this is pretty accurate) you'll understand.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Don't worry about your girlfriend. After the first time you pin the flipper on that F7, it'll be your new girlfriend! :banana:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts