Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking about getting a pair of the Collet Communicators for my wife and I. From the other thread I see a few of you are using them here.
Who is a good source with a good price on them ?

Thanks,

Kevin

·
Registered
454 Posts
We got ours from Shadetree, but they do not handle them this year. You can check their web-site. I just called them and all they have now is the newest model they make for 179 dollars each. The person on the phone said it would be a few weeks wait. I am thinking this is the busy time of year! I will look around and see if anyone else has any. This is the web-site. www.collettcommunicators.com

·
Registered
454 Posts
I just called Dennis Kirk and they have the Cellmate 900 in stock right now for 157.46. This is the model that we have. If you are interested you can check there web-site. It was p/n 40398 in their on-line catalog.

·
Registered
64 Posts
We just got 3 of last years model (the black and not the new silver) and I think they were about $130-135 or so and they put in our private frequency for nothing.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the input guys.
I called Dennis Kirk and they have the 900 Cell mate still, but not the plus version which has a unit for the kids on the back when they ride too.
I ended up going to Collett directly and order 2 of the new Platinum 900's with the passenger units.
Ended up being 240.00 bucks for each set-up, but that way the kids can talk to the driver, and will quite banging me on the helmet when they want to say something.

Kevin

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
The COLLETT COMMUNICATOR

Thank you for sticking behind us... we truly appreciate it. Today, we'd like to offer YOU $50 off any Collett model.

We were only out of business for a short amount of time. We've been back for 3 years now, and better than ever!

Yours truly,
The Collett Family

Saving lives since 1980

Helmet to Helmet Communication

1 - 7 of 7 Posts