Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say thanx to all the guys who went out grooming all weekend. Your system is maine caliber with all the volunteer time your guys put in. I know myself and my wife appreciate it and I'm sure countless others do to, even the ones who flip the groomer off! Today was great I left my front door and went to rutland and back and not one bump!
Hey that mach z wouldn't have liked me if that was a 660 race!!!!!!

·
Registered
397 Posts
Just wanted to say thanx to all the guys who went out grooming all weekend. Your system is maine caliber with all the volunteer time your guys put in. I know myself and my wife appreciate it and I'm sure countless others do to, even the ones who flip the groomer off! Today was great I left my front door and went to rutland and back and not one bump!
Hey that mach z wouldn't have liked me if that was a 660 race!!!!!![/b]
Yup, good job guys! Thanks for the hard work. Hey shedhead, here are some pics from the ride Saturday. Too bad Ian can't figure out how to use the auto focus!

·
Premium Member
59,458 Posts
i was going to make a thread just like this-----------thanx coldbrook great trails-------on sat nite--------till my 800 seized----i was the guy ridin double on the blue mach-z

·
Registered
224 Posts
size="4"]Nothing like driving a groomer and seeing a flying grasshopper coming at ya at about 80 MPH and then flipping you the one finger salute!!!!!!!! Never seen anyone get there helmet off that quick :dead: [/size]

<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">You would have had him in 600 feet in that snow. But when he got going he really started to pull. That grasshopper sure can jump!!!</span>

Here are a few pics

[attachment=410684:1.jpg] [attachment=410686:2.jpg]

[attachment=410688:3.jpg] [attachment=410689:4.jpg]

·
Registered
397 Posts
size="4"]Nothing like driving a groomer and seeing a flying grasshopper coming at ya at about 80 MPH and then flipping you the one finger salute!!!!!!!! Never seen anyone get there helmet off that quick :dead: [/size]
<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">You would have had him in 600 feet in that snow. But when he got going he really started to pull. That grasshopper sure can jump!!!</span>

Here are a few pics

[attachment=410684:1.jpg] [attachment=410686:2.jpg]

[attachment=410688:3.jpg] [attachment=410689:4.jpg][/b]
Grasshopper, that's great! :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts