Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
have try many set-up (arnie,s, jaws, many other) my question is about c.p.r clutch kit ,is it really better or not,anyone try this clutch kit, a lot of clutch kit sound :flush: , cpr seem to be the best way but I need your advice !!!

·
Registered
867 Posts
Why don't you just buy some Heavy Hitters and clutch it yourself? :dunno: That way you get it set up right for you.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
I have tried many clutch company setups on my T cat, and was not happy with them. the best idea is to find someone who has a clue on clutching and have them tune it to what you prefer it to be. elthunder did mine, no losses, just gains, thanks Jacques :div20:

·
Banned
10,423 Posts
you're too far away, or i'd help you just to prove a point to some others on here with some shit that'd knock your socks off!!,,,,,,,sorry,,,,,,,,Rusty

·
Banned
10,423 Posts
good in the fact it allows you to "fine tune" your shift rpms where they need it most, sometimes makes adjustments that combos of springs of helixes can't

·
Registered
444 Posts
The stock tach is slow. On my T-CAT its 350 rpm slow. On our 600ZRT its
over 400. Cat likes 8700 on pipes need 9100 on tach......We use a DIAGTON
TO CHECK TACH.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Originally posted by green thunder@Aug 23 2005, 07:06 PM
have try many set-up (arnie,s, jaws, many other) my question is about c.p.r clutch kit ,is it really better or not,anyone try this clutch kit,  a lot of clutch kit sound :flush: ,    cpr seem to be the best way  but I need your advice !!!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=845182
[/quote]
I've got the thundershift weights, very nice, and tought me a lot about how centrufugal clutching works. I'm going to get a new secondary this year (don't know which one, for my 96 ZRT 600), to figure out helix's and such in the real world, I was going to try those dual-speed weights too, which appear to be adjustable like the thundershifts and have some other mechanical advantages above them.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
lots of guy and gals have owned these sleds in the past, i'm sure someone could set you in the right direction with some polaris weights and springs, maybe some gear options without spending lots on adjustable stuff.

·
Banned
10,423 Posts
Originally posted by DrWho17@Aug 28 2005, 02:21 PM
I was going to try those dual-speed weights too, which appear to be adjustable like the thundershifts and have some other mechanical advantages above them.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=850819
[/quote]
:cn: :augen41: you'll beeeeee sorryyyyy!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts