Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and gals, whats the best clutching setup on a stock 05 f6 efi. I am running 105 studs and carbides. Would like to see a better take off and not hurt the mid range area. thanks kevin

·
Vendor
1,401 Posts
Our clutch kit for that model uses the Supertip wieghts which work excellent. We found the stock driven helix and spring to work just fine since the Supertips are so aggressive the way we set them up for you. Our kit comes with the adjustable weights already setup, and a new drive spring. You will notice a very strong gain in accelleration and we even picked up a few mph of top speed.
Our Underdrive clutch mod and belt combo works great for your sled too. It gives you stronger accelleraton from the improved ratio and more top speed from the belt.

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
Fet-brothers moroun spring for the secondary. 160-260 Cat yellow primary and 72 gram weights. You sould get full shift, and alot of topend.

Cheep and easy....... :beerchug:

YES LIKE STATED ABOVE /\/\/\/\/\/\/\ if you want ballzz low the under drive cutch mod is nice!

Bikeman how much longer does the belt need to be? My M6 belt is 45"s X 1 7/16th now and would like this mod done.....BUT where to I start with finding a longenuff belt? :dunno:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts