Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
O.K. all you drag racers, I've almost got myself crazy (crazier?).
I have tried about 16 different cams, D&D yellow primary spring, black primary, 63, 66, 68, 72 g. weights, grey & black sec. springs.
Using timers also, looking for best 660 set-up, ice and/or snow.
Can't seem to improve much, no matter what, even pulled the 72's fine.
I'm doing great on the ice, but need better acceleration on snow. I have one in. track, this may be one factor I can't clutch around.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I try about the same amount of clutch as you,my best one so far is drag only ice 660ft,
73 bull dog ,notch them your self down to 72.5,black d&d spring in sec,60/48 ,w/spring
pink in 2 hole,good for me on hard pack snow with 134 stud 1 1/2 in.use marker to see if they
go down all the way?gear 20/43,take 1 thick washer off sec.act as low gear.let me know.

·
Registered
68 Posts
i have the d&d clutch kit for there single pipe, installed it has the yellow spring, gray sec, 63gram bigdog weights, with there helix. versus stock f7 my f7 pulls him by a sled length right of the start. i also have the canister, timing key and bullseyes installed. could only run against the stock f7 for about 200'. because it was in my dealers parking lot. will be running 1000' this weekend.

·
Registered
30 Posts
when install pipe D&D you should put 65 gr bull dog,i try it but my set up pull more.for drag only
for trail stick with 65 and D&D clutch kit.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts