Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Advanced Member
3,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Only going to accept Money order or check. Will wait till check clears. If you want to pay with PayPal you will pay the fees. Price: $25.00 shipped. $26.60 shipped with PayPal. This is a very nice setup and prevents Snow and debris getting into the clutch side air vent.

·
Registered
3,538 Posts
i posted in your topic about adding white to your mod that i wanted this! i only have 25$ even in my paypal account though. would you be fine with that? i can send the money to your paypal account tonight if you like.

·
Registered
3,538 Posts
thanks, please let me know when you get it shipped! also, a tracking number if at all possible. could you let us know what company makes these also, i want to see what other types of vent screens they have.

·
Super Advanced Member
3,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Shipped yesterday. Couldn't ship on Tuesday. All the post office's were closed. National day of mourning for President Ford. Who's that you ask? Well, he was our President for a couple of years in the '70's. People who grew up in the 70's probably don't remember him. Too much puffing, and shit you kids weren't even a thought to your parents in the 70's. I was only 11years old when he was President so I don't know shit about him either.

·
Registered
705 Posts
I had them on my 06 440 as well. The company was at Arctic Cat Race School if anyone might have a vendor list that was there. Edge Performance comes to my mind but I haven't been able to find any website for them.

·
Registered
3,538 Posts
theres a local guy here i know that makes them. he will charge about 75$ just for that vent that i baught at the top of the screen. (i believe thats where it came from) he was at the race school. he doesnt have a website, and im not sure if he still lives in the country.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.