Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to but a clutch kit for my f7 snopro but im not sure what one to get. I have heard good things about the dakota kit but i heard its not good for roll ons and the stock clutching on the f7 is better for that. But there is a trade off with a better hole shot and midrange from a drag. Will i sacrifice some backshift with this kit?

Anyone with info on this clutch kit or any for that matter it would be appreciated if you could share some info with me so i dont watse my money on something. And if you have a comparison to stock it would be great too.

Thanks in advance for the replies, DAVE.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I bought the Dakota Performance Kit and I'm extremely happy with the results over stock. No issues with roll-on power that you have mentioned!! It's a very strong kit and has proven itself amongst the the Black Magic's and the D&D's out there - I can't comment on Dan's kit. I hear that he does great work as well. To summarize, I have purchased many kits over the years from many different manufactures for both Ski-Doo's and Arctic Cat's and I have NEVER EVER experienced such a level of gain than with the Dakota Performance kit.

One other major factor in the DP kit is that it is track (1" or 1.375" Paddle) and weight (rider's weight) specific. You are customizing these factors to suit the rider and machine rather than one fit's all - Big Difference ---- Think about it...........

Good Luck to you........... :D

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
kiafoulis,

thanks for the responce. Did you find there was any areas in which the stock kit perfromed over the dakota kit?

thanks,dave.

·
Registered
720 Posts
I have the Outdoor Shop's clutch kit on my Standard F7. I have raced stock F7's and win everytime.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts