Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2005 F6 snopro. 1 3/8" track, studded, with a ODS Clutch Primary/secondary kit. On the ice a couple weeks ago i was pulling 82-86 top end. Thats it.

Is that average for their clutch kits? It pulled really hard off the line. I was taking a zr 800, F8, and a zr 900 off the line.

Hopefully there clutch kits just steal a little from the top and give it to the bottom. Im really happy with the clutch, im just curious if something is wrong with my sled.

Thanks for the help guys.

·
Registered
3,125 Posts
My brother has the same sled as you with the ODS kit and 136 studs. Ran 98 in less than ideal conditions last year. I ran 107 with my sled and ODS CK and BMP pipe mod. Something ain't right. Are your powervalves clean?

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
To tell you the truth i bought it this spring and havent really dug into it. How hard are they to take apart?

·
Registered
3,125 Posts
To tell you the truth i bought it this spring and havent really dug into it. How hard are they to take apart?[/b]
Don't really know. I have my dealer do that before each season. I think there was a "how-to" thread on here a while back. Maybe try a search...

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
Something is wrong if thats all your getting. I got up to 102 on my old F5sp with a Goonwin clutch kit and 96 studs. I also ran 87.6 in 1000ft on ice with the same set up.
Clean your power valves. Its just a couple alan bolts to get out the valves just make sure you put them and the gaskets back in the same way they came out. I use a brass brush or steel wool and carb cleaner to clean mine. Very easy to do.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts