Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i want a cltuch kit for my 06 mxzx 800 ..needs more snap ..what would be the best bang for my buck ..and the easiest to install ..thanx ...or if not a kit just get some parts ..just wondering what everyone is having sucess with ..thanx

mike

·
Registered
77 Posts
hey i want a cltuch kit for my 06 mxzx 800 ..needs more snap ..what would be the best bang for my buck ..and the easiest to install ..thanx ...or if not a kit just get some parts ..just wondering what everyone is having sucess with ..thanx

mike[/b]
You can go over on dootalk and check it out and you will hear 2 names Dynomoe Joe and Bill Cundey, they are the best, im trying to get one from DJ but cannot get ahold of him, apparently hes swamped with backorders.

DJ's is www.mxzrevzone.com
Cudney www.cudneyracing.com

Good luck

·
Registered
5,521 Posts
As stated above there are two kits worth looking at, Bill Cudney and Dynamoe Joe. People have asked which is better many many times, I have never seen much evidence that would sway my decision from one side to the other. I have heard wonderful things about customer service from both companies, both are of the utmost quality, both offer almost identical performance gains, etc. etc.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I have the Team set up. and "Team" claims it is better than all the rest and their racing program has proved it. Call Team and ask for Jason K and he will expain why. Now I personally don't know how my 800 could whoop any more ass after I put that Team clutch on It has been crazy fast!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have the Team set up. and "Team" claims it is better than all the rest and their racing program has proved it. Call Team and ask for Jason K and he will expain why. Now I personally don't know how my 800 could whoop any more ass after I put that Team clutch on It has been crazy fast![/b]

whats the rough cost on this set up ?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts