Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering who has IF anyone, HAS used the BMP Supertip, D&D and ODS clutch setup for the f7 and 03-04 and which is better for what and what the biggest differences are. Someone with knowlege please. ALso what are your peoples custom setups? Thankss

Think SNOW!

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Black magic makes kick ass kits for the firecats.!! ODS kits work great to. I didn't have very good luck with the d&d kit, and i never tried bikemans or speedwerx..

·
Registered
146 Posts
Hi,
Our clutch kit will give you a huge gain in acceleration. You should expect several sled lengths difference in 1000 feet. Our supertip weights are fully adjustible up to 30 grams. If you start with a blank 50 gram you can take it all the way up to 80 grams. They are the ultimate in adjustibilty. Depending on which sled you have our kit includes: weights, primary and secondary springs and a helix. Check out our website for more details or give us a call. We have kits for most all applications.
Thanks, Tim

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hi,
Our clutch kit will give you a huge gain in acceleration. You should expect several sled lengths difference in 1000 feet. Our supertip weights are fully adjustible up to 30 grams. If you start with a blank 50 gram you can take it all the way up to 80 grams. They are the ultimate in adjustibilty. Depending on which sled you have our kit includes: weights, primary and secondary springs and a helix. Check out our website for more details or give us a call. We have kits for most all applications.
Thanks, Tim[/b]
How come the BMP Supertip Clutch Kit only include supertip weights and a primary spring for cats with the ACT drive?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts